Thursday, June 26, 2014

Seagate Prison File - Note From Warden Tyler Stuart

During my tenor as warden of Seagate I have had the troubling opportunity of meeting some of the most violent and deranged criminals in New York City.  I can not say that I find my job, happy or fun, I can not say that I love it.  I will say that my job has always felt necessary.  Through my sense of duty to my fellow man I have felt a sense of achievement in doing my work, in keeping the horrors of Seagate Prison off the street and away from my fellow man.

See more journal notes

I have sorted through my notes and files on criminals and vigilantes that have passed through these walls in the hopes that may someday help with their parole hearings, capture or in certain circumstances execution.  My old dreams were that some day this prison and horrors it contains will find itself unnecessary for men will learn to live with each other in peace.  I sadly recognize this as a juvenile fantasy.  For what ever reason the world continues to create more and more bad people, and with every passing year those new deranged, depraved individuals seem to get stronger and more powerful.

Seagate Prison and its strong walls have never been more important.

See more journal notes 
Can you solve the Seagate files?  

Tyler Stuart - Warden of Seagate Prison

 

No comments:

Post a Comment