Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I am worried about Jessica

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140402110003/creepypasta-land/images/2/2a/Purple-man-sillhouette-md.png
Who is the Purpleman?


I am worried about Jessica.  It has been a week since she last sent me her message about pursuing this Purpleman character.  While, Jessica is a very bold and capable person, I can't help but fear she may be over her head.

I have asked an officer to check up on her apartment, she does not have close ties with her foster family so it may be up to me to file a missing persons report.

Lets face it, I can't expect much of the police in this instance.

If the Purpleman does have her, it may be up to me to find her period.  Who would believe me?  A Purpleman?  It sounds like non-sense.

More entries from my Journal
Can you solve the Seagate files? 

Entry from Warden Tyler Stuart

-JQ

No comments:

Post a Comment