Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Misty Knight request for information on feral attacks in NYC

http://magicknotionsandpotions.com/shoppe/images/evileye.jpg

Personal friend Detective Knight has sent me a disturbing file from Nightwing Restorations Ltd.  There have been a recent series of murders in NYC perpetrated by a feral killer(s).

Autoposys show that the height and angle of the claw marks make it unlikely they were caused by a dog or a wolf.  However, the marks were made by claws  and teeth similar to those of a canine.  The victims in some cases appear to be partially eaten by their attacker.

Misty is obviously shook up over the attacks and has requested me send over any information on cannibalistic killers in our prison. Unfortunately, I can't say I have ever seen anything like this.

There are other ways to get information however.  I am going to put out an offer to the prison population for any information on feral like killers.  Hopefully, someone knows something and comes forward, before there are more attacks.

More entries from my Journal
Can you solve the Seagate files? 

Entry from Warden Tyler Stuart

-JQ

 

No comments:

Post a Comment