Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Request for volunteers from Dr Noah Burstein

Seagate received a request from a Dr Burstein to set up a lab on the premises of Seagate and allow for experiments on prisoner volunteers.  I initially declined this request but the matter seems to have been approved by someone over my head.  The lab equipment is already in transit.

I hate the idea of prisoners being used as guinea pigs.  My duty as warden is not simply to protect the outside world from the prisoners but also to protect the prisoners themselves.  Usually, this means protecting them from themselves or an over zealous guard.  In this instance it seems the outside world wishes to meddle with them.  The world may soon wish they left this place in peace.

My reservations aside it sounds like Burstein's study is on cell regeneration and I don't see that leading to much trouble.  Nonetheless, these are very dangerous criminals and I will need to find a guard or two to watch over the precedings.  Yet another tax on my already limited resources.

Personal files of Tyler Stuart Warden of Seagate Prison  - JQ

Can you solve the Seagate files? 

No comments:

Post a Comment