Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Dave Cannon's blueprints for Whirlwind Armor

Dave Cannon's Whirlwind suit sketch

One of my guards found this drawing amongst a variety of paperwork in Dave Cannon's cell.  It appears to be a design for a suit similar to the Iron Man suit used by the vigilante Tony Stark.

I have heard that Cannon was pursuing  this type of a project.  He has been seen working with both Scott Lang and Justin Hammer and guards have over heard him mentioning a suit.  I still find the prospect of Dave Cannon building a high tech suit a laughable prospect.  None the less, seeing a sketch of what Cannon is envisioning freezes my blood.  Apparently, Cannon is calling the suit, the Whirlwind Armor.

The thought of a psychopath with this kind do power is frightening prospect.

I am having my guards look for other sketches and to watch for any other signs of Cannon's Whirlwind Armor project.

Other:
More entries from my Journal
Can you solve the Seagate files? 

Entry from Warden Tyler Stuart

-JQ

No comments:

Post a Comment