Monday, December 8, 2014

Jessica's apartment is empty

 http://s4.entpulse.com/thumbs/300x250/krysten-ritter-in-a-blue-dress-on-the-set-of-veronica-mars-in-l-a-ab448a2290e125240cfd158ddf4ca753.jpeg

I sent Misty Knight over to check out Jessica's apartment.  I gave her the attached photo of Jessica from a few years back.

Misty founds various files Jessica left on the Purple Man.  It even appears she has even taken photo and video surveillance of him.

What is most disturbing however is the fact that all of the food in Jessica's fridge is old.  Dishes from weeks ago were left out. There was also no sign of her packing anything.  This confirms my worst fears.  She confronted the Purple Man and..... now he has her.

From the photos she took of the Purple Man it appears he is going in and out of a hotel lobby.  If I can identify it.  Perhaps I can track them both down.



More entries from my Journal
Can you solve the Seagate files? 

Entry from Warden Tyler Stuart

-JQ

No comments:

Post a Comment